I live in Martinez in central Contra Costa County, California, about 35 miles east of San Francisco. I am finding more friends who are discovering that they are gluten intolerant. I am finding restaurants just by chance which do have gluten-free items on their menus. It would be helpful to know in advance which restaurants (from the best to fast food) have gluten-free items.
- 1 1 day in Portland
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 5 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 10 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 11 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Small Sofas
- 14 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 15 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 16 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 17 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 18 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 19 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 20 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 romantic colorado trip
- 23 Fourth of July Weekend
- 24 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 25 Fires in Colorado