I live in Martinez in central Contra Costa County, California, about 35 miles east of San Francisco. I am finding more friends who are discovering that they are gluten intolerant. I am finding restaurants just by chance which do have gluten-free items on their menus. It would be helpful to know in advance which restaurants (from the best to fast food) have gluten-free items.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 11 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 12 Savannah GA
- 13 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 14 Beach holiday with baby
- 15 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Seattle hotels
- 18 Things to do around New York
- 19 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.