I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 2 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 3 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 NY State Assembly Internship
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?