I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 2 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 3 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 4 Valdez, Alaska
- 5 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 NJ to Florida drive
- 10 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 11 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 16 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 17 Help with first time
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 20 Inexpensive family getaways
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?