I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 2 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 3 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 6 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 9 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 10 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 11 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 12 Boston waterfront Italian
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 15 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 16 Kids Vacation Place
- 17 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 20 Day in Spokane
- 21 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 22 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 23 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 24 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 25 Desert Southwest