I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 C@NDIAN : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 GMAIL mail 24*7
- 2 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 7 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls