I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 2 Website$@<<>>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/rarete-face-cream/
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Full Logic Solutions
- 5 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 6 Trip to Russia
- 7 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 8 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 9 Driving CA 395
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 15 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 16 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 17 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition