I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 3 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 4 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 5 Cashless Toll roads.
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 8 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 9 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 10 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 13 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 14 Farewell from Ira
- 15 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 16 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 17 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 18 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 19 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 20 Help with driving East to West
- 21 taking home sand
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 23 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 Broken Arrow