I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 7 Yellowstone in early May
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui