I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short weekend in Seattle
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 3 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 4 New England itinerary help
- 5 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 6 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 7 Immigrating to Colorado
- 8 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 12 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 13 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 16 Cross-Country trip advice
- 17 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 19 South Beach in October
- 20 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 21 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 22 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 University of Florida Public Campus Parking