I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Glen Mills, PA Help with nearby vacation spots?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charleston during Christmas Week
- 2 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas