I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rome/Florence
- 2 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 Hawaii Trip in May
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 10 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 13 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 14 Where to stay in NYC
- 15 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 16 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 17 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 20 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 21 Tucson in February
- 22 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 23 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 24 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 25 Our first trip to Hawaii