I am new to Texas and wanted to give my husband a unique getaway as a gift. We have done "primitive" camping as well as stayed in cabins in the woods, but I would like to do something different this time. I've been reading about glamping (or camping with glamour, haha) and would love to find something within a three hour drive of Dallas. Staying in a yurt sounds like a really neat idea too.
Any recommendations on fancy tent-camping or yurt-ing in Texas? I would love to be able to cook our own food, but not be too far from civilization. I have also heard of business that one can pay to set up your campsite for you -- we don't currently have any camping equipment and don't want to invest a bunch of money in it at this time. Any recommendations on that service would be appreciated too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrail.com/rail-male-enhancement/
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Celebrity Birthday
- 4 6 Months Pregnant
- 5 San Francisco Trip - 6 months Pregnant
- 6 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 7 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 8 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 Northern California Gardens.
- 14 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Route 66
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 22 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 23 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 24 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii