I am new to Texas and wanted to give my husband a unique getaway as a gift. We have done "primitive" camping as well as stayed in cabins in the woods, but I would like to do something different this time. I've been reading about glamping (or camping with glamour, haha) and would love to find something within a three hour drive of Dallas. Staying in a yurt sounds like a really neat idea too.
Any recommendations on fancy tent-camping or yurt-ing in Texas? I would love to be able to cook our own food, but not be too far from civilization. I have also heard of business that one can pay to set up your campsite for you -- we don't currently have any camping equipment and don't want to invest a bunch of money in it at this time. Any recommendations on that service would be appreciated too. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/viatropin-viarexin/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/zymax-male-enhancement-reviews/
- 3 http://gronkaffenorwaysite.com/nu-youth-anti-aging/
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/evermax/
- 5 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/vitapulse
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/zymax-male-enhancement-reviews/
- 7 http://brainpillsreviews.com/no2-shred/
- 8 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 9 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Kauai in November
- 12 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 13 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 14 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 what western states to spend the most time in
- 19 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 20 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 21 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 22 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 Hawaii - where?
- 25 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?