I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 2 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 9 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 12 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 15 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay