I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Neue Galerie
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 15 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 19 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 20 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!