I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 6 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 12 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 16 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 17 limited mobility for Savannah
- 18 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Northwest Passage
- 21 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 22 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 23 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 24 Northwest Car Trip
- 25 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ