I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 Our Boston Getaway
- 5 Beaches in Florida
- 6 Disney for Florida residents
- 7 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 11 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 19 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 22 What to do in New York?
- 23 When do school start again in August?
- 24 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 25 Yosemite