I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Burlington VT day trip
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton