I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/leuxia-avis/
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/testoboost-zma-fr/
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/xtrcut-cleansing-enhancer/
- 5 Boston waterfront Italian
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 8 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 10 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 11 http://hikehealth.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 12 http://hikehealth.com/nitro-build-plus-reviews/
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Kids Vacation Place
- 17 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 18 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 19 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 20 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 21 Day in Spokane
- 22 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 23 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 24 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe