I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 2 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 Where in the U.S. is the temperature no more than 75 degrees in the summer?
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 9 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 I95
- 12 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 15 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 16 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 17 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 San Francisco first visit.
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 24 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 25 Hawaii Help