I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/xtest/
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Roller Coaster
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver