I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 3 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 New England Canada Road Trip
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 13 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Newport , RI
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October