I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 7 Train from east cost to west coast
- 8 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 9 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 10 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 11 Arches or Zion?
- 12 Route 66
- 13 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 14 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula