I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 2 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 3 United Nations tours
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 San Francisco California
- 7 September Road Trip in New England
- 8 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 10 NYC with 8 yr old
- 11 Miami and New Orleans
- 12 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 13 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 14 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 17 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 18 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 19 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 stopping off I 81 South
- 24 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 25 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?