I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 2 Monday Night Football
- 3 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Phoenix for the weekend
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 Christmas in Colorado
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 25 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?