I am travelling with my elderly parent arriving Aug 29th evening and leaving Sept 7 morning in and out of Bozeman, MT. Strenuous hiking is out of scope but I would like to cover as much ground as drive-able. I plan to go :
Glacier NP Aug 30th and Aug 31st.
Yellowstone NP Sept 1st, 2nd,3rd
Lodgings are completed for the above 5 nights at the NP. My question was- I have Sept 4th,5th,6th available. Should I be visiting Grand Teton, Jenny Lake on the remaining days or spend more time in YNP or GLNP ? Also is Craters of the Moon NP a good place or is it passable ?
Are there any other places that I should not be missing along the way ? I would be more interested in enjoying landscapes than doing a lot of hiking. We can walk around for an hour or two at max. Appreciate any input/ help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 3 Monument Valley
- 4 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 5 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 6 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 7 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 8 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 14 once in a lifetime
- 15 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 16 North California/South Oregon
- 17 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 18 Hotels Houston
- 19 Acadia National Park
- 20 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 21 Birthday vacation ideas
- 22 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 23 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 24 Long Weekend in Denver
- 25 Carrie's apartment in NY