First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Later Winter around Mobile
- 5 Rafting the Colorado
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Coffee in Boston?
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Traveling in winter
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston