First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 2 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 3 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 4 Skagway
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Retiring in NM?
- 7 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 8 Chicago to Charleston
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia