First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 2 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 3 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 4 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 Florida Family vacation in California
- 8 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 14 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 San Francisco California
- 17 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 18 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 19 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 20 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Miami and New Orleans
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed