First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 Maui - luau question
- 4 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 9 Austin, Hotel
- 10 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 Colorado Itinerary
- 15 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 16 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 17 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 18 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 19 US Trip
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 24 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion