First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Glacier NP to Rockies & Jasper
- 1 Great Beach's
- 2 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 National Parks?
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 8 Death Valley in November
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 11 Blue ridge parkway
- 12 Minnesota State Fair
- 13 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 16 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 Fires in Colorado
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations