First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Tour
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 5 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 Muir Woods in October
- 17 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?