First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/pro-shred-elite/
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/enduro-force/
- 3 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 4 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 20 What to request?
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?