First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Glacier NP to Rockies & Jasper
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Wine Country Picnic
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 Road trip through the south
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Myrtle Beach
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving