First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/xtrcut-cleansing-enhancer/
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 8 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 9 http://hikehealth.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 10 http://hikehealth.com/nitro-build-plus-reviews/
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Day in Spokane
- 20 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 21 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016