First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Glacier NP to Rockies & Jasper
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UK Capital Investments Group - UKCIG, What Is an Inbound Tourism?
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 6 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 18 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 21 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 cape cod seashore rail trail