First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwoods National Park
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Cattle for sale
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 10 New Mexico in May
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 12 New Years Eve in NYC
- 13 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 17 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 20 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 21 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 24 Traveling Alone
- 25 Getty center and Getty Villa