First trip to this area,have 2 weeks in Sept., we want to fly in to Calgary,
drive to Yoho and stay,then drive and stay in Banff, then
to Jasper and stay. We then want to drive South to Montana
and see Glacier NP, before returning to fly out of Calgary.
1. I'm confused as to what towns to stay in, with each location,
and how to divide the 14 days up between these areas.
We like short hikes, due to our age, but mostly love road trips,
where we can stop and enjoy, take lots of pictures, and get back
on the road.
2. Whitefish has nice B & B's, but does that give us good access to
the park and Road to the Sun, is it the best place to stay and for how long.
3. Is there anything, or any place of interest a day or two away that
you would include? We have been to Yellowstone.
We would apreciate ANY help or suggestions. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 My son's first day in New York
- 3 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 6 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 11 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Driving at Night in YNP
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 25 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston