My husband and I areplanning a week trip to Glacier NP in August.. Thinking of flying into Kalispell, renting a car. Need advice on whether Kalispell is a good place to stay for the whole time and just day trip out to sights each day. It looks like most lodging in parks is booked. We would like to go into Canada to Waterton. We are mid 50s couple, like to hike trails - not rugged though - not campers. Any ideas will be helpful.
Glacier National Park trip ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 3 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Las Vegas must sees
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 11 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 14 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 15 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME