We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 3 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Middle America in October
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 visit to HIghLine
- 11 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 12 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 15 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 19 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 21 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 22 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 23 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 24 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando