We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 SFO International Airport
- 14 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 My Book of Mormon review
- 22 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville