We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 2 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 9 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 10 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 13 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 14 International student, applying for school
- 15 Getting around in NYC
- 16 driving from LA to Portland
- 17 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States