We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Midway to U of Chicago
- 5 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 6 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 7 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 8 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 17 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 22 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!