We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 6 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 7 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 14 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 21 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 Small group dining in Napa area