We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Route Planning for East USA
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 13 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?