We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October