We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)