We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Which island for R&R?
- 15 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 16 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver