We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 2 Driving Alaska
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 6 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 7 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 Cross country tips
- 12 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 13 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Parka in PA during February?
- 16 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 17 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car