We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/phenq-reviews/
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 8 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Airfares in the 1970's
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???