We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 11 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights