We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 US-Canada road trip help
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 17 Mardi Gras
- 18 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 19 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 23 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 24 Napa valley getaway
- 25 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?