We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U.S. High School for Immigrant students
- 2 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 3 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 4 Coffee in Boston?
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 Interracial couples traveling south
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 10 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks