We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 2 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 3 Florida Beach Hotel
- 4 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 5 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 6 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 7 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 8 Alaska independent tour for group
- 9 Hamilton Broadway
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 12 Washington DC with kids
- 13 My road trip through southern US.
- 14 Late night eating in Kauai
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Florida Nature Trip
- 17 help from a true New Yorker.
- 18 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 25 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?