We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Glacier National Park-lodging near airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Will have five days in Savannah
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Need some shade in Key West
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Our perfect day in Key West
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 Mesa Verde
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 22 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 25 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride