We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/x-alpha-reviews/
- 3 http://oathtohealth.com/revitasence-skin-serum/
- 4 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 5 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 6 Las vegas +21
- 7 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 10 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 17 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.