We are in our early planning stages of our family trip to GNP (2014) and we are looking for suggestions for the last days. We will spend 7-9 days at lodging in the park (probably Apgar Village Inn, Swiftcurrent, a day in Waterton (where to stay TBD). For our last 2 days in the area we want to reward "granny" (my 67 year old mom and grandmother to our 3 kids who will be 9,12 and 15). While WE all love staying in cabins she tends to enjoy places with a few more "creature comforts". Can anyone suggest a place near Kalispel that would accommodate all 6 of us (can be hotel with several rooms, or rental home, or "luxuryish" cabin. We would like it to still have a nice view or at least be in a peaceful setting and it NEEDS to have a comfortable bed and i(f it had a hot tub that would be a bonus). Thanks for any ideas you might have in keeping grandma happy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Chicago 2017
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu