My family and I are leaving for Glacier National Park in a little over a week and need some help with planning our trip. We will be spending 3 days in Whitefish (only place where we could find hotel rooms near the park on the west side), and then we plan to drive the Going to the Sun Road and head up to Waterton for 2 days. After that, we plan to return to Whitefish for 2 days before starting our trek back to Oregon. We would like to do some light hiking (we have an 18mo old), and would like to visit Many Glacier. What are some good hikes in the park? Given where we are staying, what are some other areas not to be missed both in the park and the Whitefish area? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Glacier National Park - Itenirary Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 8 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 17 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 18 Deep South sept 2015
- 19 Self guided White House tour
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 24 Portland, OR hotel question
- 25 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.