My family and I are leaving for Glacier National Park in a little over a week and need some help with planning our trip. We will be spending 3 days in Whitefish (only place where we could find hotel rooms near the park on the west side), and then we plan to drive the Going to the Sun Road and head up to Waterton for 2 days. After that, we plan to return to Whitefish for 2 days before starting our trek back to Oregon. We would like to do some light hiking (we have an 18mo old), and would like to visit Many Glacier. What are some good hikes in the park? Given where we are staying, what are some other areas not to be missed both in the park and the Whitefish area? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Glacier National Park - Itenirary Help Needed
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?