My family and I are leaving for Glacier National Park in a little over a week and need some help with planning our trip. We will be spending 3 days in Whitefish (only place where we could find hotel rooms near the park on the west side), and then we plan to drive the Going to the Sun Road and head up to Waterton for 2 days. After that, we plan to return to Whitefish for 2 days before starting our trek back to Oregon. We would like to do some light hiking (we have an 18mo old), and would like to visit Many Glacier. What are some good hikes in the park? Given where we are staying, what are some other areas not to be missed both in the park and the Whitefish area? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Glacier National Park - Itenirary Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 West Maui Restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 x mas
- 21 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 22 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 23 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time