My family and I are leaving for Glacier National Park in a little over a week and need some help with planning our trip. We will be spending 3 days in Whitefish (only place where we could find hotel rooms near the park on the west side), and then we plan to drive the Going to the Sun Road and head up to Waterton for 2 days. After that, we plan to return to Whitefish for 2 days before starting our trek back to Oregon. We would like to do some light hiking (we have an 18mo old), and would like to visit Many Glacier. What are some good hikes in the park? Given where we are staying, what are some other areas not to be missed both in the park and the Whitefish area? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Glacier National Park - Itenirary Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN