We are spending 4 nights in Glacier in 10 days. We originally got the last reservation available in Park- its in the Apgar motel - very small basic motel room on McDonald Creek.
No frig - I can still cancel without a penalty.
I then found a cabin 7 miles away that we could rent - it has a kitchen which would be very helpful as I need to buy and /or make my own food.
The only thing I am hesitant about is I think some people would say staying in the park is so much better, no matter what!
Anyone have an opinion they could share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 2 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 3 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 4 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 5 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 6 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Birthday vacation ideas
- 11 From Newark to Manhattan
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 14 Relocating to Washington DC
- 15 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 Acadia National Park
- 19 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 20 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 21 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 24 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 25 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
Glacier-accomodation dilemma-small motel in Apgar or cabin 7 mi from park