We are spending 4 nights in Glacier in 10 days. We originally got the last reservation available in Park- its in the Apgar motel - very small basic motel room on McDonald Creek.
No frig - I can still cancel without a penalty.
I then found a cabin 7 miles away that we could rent - it has a kitchen which would be very helpful as I need to buy and /or make my own food.
The only thing I am hesitant about is I think some people would say staying in the park is so much better, no matter what!
Anyone have an opinion they could share?
Glacier-accomodation dilemma-small motel in Apgar or cabin 7 mi from park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 20 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 24 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings