We are spending 4 nights in Glacier in 10 days. We originally got the last reservation available in Park- its in the Apgar motel - very small basic motel room on McDonald Creek.
No frig - I can still cancel without a penalty.
I then found a cabin 7 miles away that we could rent - it has a kitchen which would be very helpful as I need to buy and /or make my own food.
The only thing I am hesitant about is I think some people would say staying in the park is so much better, no matter what!
Anyone have an opinion they could share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.crazybulkmagic.com/lux-allure/
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 7 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 10 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
Glacier-accomodation dilemma-small motel in Apgar or cabin 7 mi from park