We are spending 4 nights in Glacier in 10 days. We originally got the last reservation available in Park- its in the Apgar motel - very small basic motel room on McDonald Creek.
No frig - I can still cancel without a penalty.
I then found a cabin 7 miles away that we could rent - it has a kitchen which would be very helpful as I need to buy and /or make my own food.
The only thing I am hesitant about is I think some people would say staying in the park is so much better, no matter what!
Anyone have an opinion they could share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://naturalhealthstore.info/primex-testo-max/
- 2 #1-855-205-4068# Upgrade to Hawaiian Comfort
- 3 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 4 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 5 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 8 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 11 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 14 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Route 66
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 21 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 22 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 23 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
Glacier-accomodation dilemma-small motel in Apgar or cabin 7 mi from park