We are spending 4 nights in Glacier in 10 days. We originally got the last reservation available in Park- its in the Apgar motel - very small basic motel room on McDonald Creek.
No frig - I can still cancel without a penalty.
I then found a cabin 7 miles away that we could rent - it has a kitchen which would be very helpful as I need to buy and /or make my own food.
The only thing I am hesitant about is I think some people would say staying in the park is so much better, no matter what!
Anyone have an opinion they could share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://antiagingoutcomeinfo.com/biologica-skin-care/
- 2 http://supplements4tips.com/le-rouge-cream/
- 3 http://www.healthtalked.com/dermafolia/
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 22 North Carolina airports
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Boston to Naples florida
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
Glacier-accomodation dilemma-small motel in Apgar or cabin 7 mi from park