Looking for a fun but not-too-expensive place to go with my girls. We've been friends since 1st grade and want to go and celebrate our half-century mark together (we all turned 50 this year). We're spread around southwestern CT, so we'd like to keep this within a 4-hour drive in any direction. Would appreciate any ideas you might have. Thinking about a weekend in November.
Girls' Weekend in the Northeast
- 1 Priceline, WARNING
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 4 New York City Parking
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 8 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 13 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Less commercial beach?
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants