Looking for a fun but not-too-expensive place to go with my girls. We've been friends since 1st grade and want to go and celebrate our half-century mark together (we all turned 50 this year). We're spread around southwestern CT, so we'd like to keep this within a 4-hour drive in any direction. Would appreciate any ideas you might have. Thinking about a weekend in November.
Girls' Weekend in the Northeast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 9 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 19 San Diego - wher to stay
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 24 Berkshires in late October
- 25 2 day in Adirondack park