I'm planning a trip with a friend of mine for a long weekend in San Diego this January. We're both single, 30-year-old women looking for a mix of relaxation and adventure. We both love spending time by the beach and also going for hikes, but will also want to get to some night spots for a microbrew or a cocktail. Maybe some wandering around a cute downtown, eating some delicious food...
Hoping you guys can offer some advice as to which area to stay in. Budget isn't super huge, but we don't need to go with a hostel either.
I've been doing some research into old posts and put together a temporary itinerary of things we're planning to do while we're in town:
Torrey Pine hiking
La Jolla (The Cove?)
We are considering renting a car, so if there's a better option that is a little out of town, that's okay too. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 Senior Travel Helper
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 5 your favorite city USA?
- 6 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 7 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Austin with Kids
- 14 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 15 Two days out of Seattle
- 16 New Orleans and Slidell
- 17 Help with driving East to West
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 20 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 21 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 22 South Carolina
- 23 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 24 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 25 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?