I'm planning a trip with a friend of mine for a long weekend in San Diego this January. We're both single, 30-year-old women looking for a mix of relaxation and adventure. We both love spending time by the beach and also going for hikes, but will also want to get to some night spots for a microbrew or a cocktail. Maybe some wandering around a cute downtown, eating some delicious food...
Hoping you guys can offer some advice as to which area to stay in. Budget isn't super huge, but we don't need to go with a hostel either.
I've been doing some research into old posts and put together a temporary itinerary of things we're planning to do while we're in town:
Torrey Pine hiking
La Jolla (The Cove?)
We are considering renting a car, so if there's a better option that is a little out of town, that's okay too. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Girls weekend in San Diego - Where to stay?
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?