I'm planning a trip with a friend of mine for a long weekend in San Diego this January. We're both single, 30-year-old women looking for a mix of relaxation and adventure. We both love spending time by the beach and also going for hikes, but will also want to get to some night spots for a microbrew or a cocktail. Maybe some wandering around a cute downtown, eating some delicious food...
Hoping you guys can offer some advice as to which area to stay in. Budget isn't super huge, but we don't need to go with a hostel either.
I've been doing some research into old posts and put together a temporary itinerary of things we're planning to do while we're in town:
Torrey Pine hiking
La Jolla (The Cove?)
We are considering renting a car, so if there's a better option that is a little out of town, that's okay too. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 5 days in Colorado
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 12 40th in Key West
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Nashville
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 fort lauderdale
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?