My close friend and I are in our early 40's and are travelling to meet half way in Pittsburgh for a girl's weekend some time in May or early June. Any ideas about where to stay, what to do, good hotels? Restaurants, bars, and fun things to do during the day would be great too!
Girl's weekend in Pittsgurgh
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin