My close friend and I are in our early 40's and are travelling to meet half way in Pittsburgh for a girl's weekend some time in May or early June. Any ideas about where to stay, what to do, good hotels? Restaurants, bars, and fun things to do during the day would be great too!
Girl's weekend in Pittsgurgh
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 10 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 11 Dining in D.C.
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 17 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Wedding in Hawaii
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Alaska cruise and land
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?