My close friend and I are in our early 40's and are travelling to meet half way in Pittsburgh for a girl's weekend some time in May or early June. Any ideas about where to stay, what to do, good hotels? Restaurants, bars, and fun things to do during the day would be great too!
Girl's weekend in Pittsgurgh
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 2 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 3 NYC play advice needed
- 4 San Diego to Seattle
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 10 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Vacation for teens?
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 Four days in DC
- 22 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 23 3 nights in Nashville
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips