I am looking for suggestions for a quaint place for a girls week-end. We live in the Cleveland, OH area and would prefer to drive at a maximum of 5-6 hours. Last year we went to Nashv ille, IN and really loved it.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Miami Marlins
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 6 California
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 10 New England September
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 13 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 14 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 Universal Orlando
- 17 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 18 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 19 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 20 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 21 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 22 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 25 Baby Boomer Road Trip