Looking for travel suggestions for a trip for early September.
I will be attending 2 weddings this fall out west, the first in Lake Tahoe then the following weekend in Breckenridge, CO. I am hoping to tie in a visit to see my friend (who lives in LA) the week in between.
We are trying to decide where a good meeting spot would be - Neither of us have been to either Lake Tahoe or Breckenridge. We were also considering Denver (as that's likely where I'll be flying into for the Breckenridge wedding). Also potentially considering San Francisco as I may be flying into there for the Tahoe wedding. Open to other suggestions as well!
Things to consider:
Would like to preferably stay in either of those cities and/or close to an airport just to cut down on travel time.
Since it will be during the week Tues - Friday and not really ski weather, looking for a spot with potential activities during the week.
Open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 2 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 Short Notice
- 5 Inn at Key West
- 6 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 7 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 8 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 Black History Museum
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 Another Great DC Trip
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 15 arizona rte 66
- 16 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 17 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 18 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 19 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 usa roadtrip
- 22 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Hawaii and...where?
- 25 Short Oregon Trip