My girlfriends and I are going to New Orleans for the first time in mid August. What hotels would anyone suggest? We want to be close to French Quarters but we don't want to stay in a hotel there. We want to be able to walk to the action.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Help with Northwest Trip
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 22 road trip
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 25 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP