My girlfriends and I are going to New Orleans for the first time in mid August. What hotels would anyone suggest? We want to be close to French Quarters but we don't want to stay in a hotel there. We want to be able to walk to the action.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 4 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 5 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Kauai helicopter flight
- 10 Colorado Hiking in September
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??