My girlfriends and I are going to New Orleans for the first time in mid August. What hotels would anyone suggest? We want to be close to French Quarters but we don't want to stay in a hotel there. We want to be able to walk to the action.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 4 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 5 louisiana bayou
- 6 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 7 Nova Star
- 8 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 9 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 10 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 13 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 14 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 15 October in Colorado
- 16 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 17 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 18 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 19 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 20 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 21 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 22 myrtle beach
- 23 Hilton Head
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks