I am trying to plan a bachelorette party/ girls night out in Minneapolis at the end of May. I have never been to the area before and need some imput. I would like to get a hotel room that is walking distance to bars, restaruants and other fun things to do. I would prefer not to spend over $200 a night. I have read other messages posted and it seems the popular hotel are the Grand, the Marquette, and the Graves 601. While all of those seem nice, they are out of my price range. I can use all the help I can get on this one. Thanks!
Girls Night out in Minneapolis
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Key West on NYE
- 5 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 10 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 11 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 21 Oahu Information
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn