I'm a more "mature" (but fun) bride-to-be and I'm looking to get away with some good girlfriends in Charleston. We just want to relax, drink wine, shop and have nice dinners. Thought Charleston would be perfect. Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on larger rooms in a hotel or Inn within walking distance to most shops and restaurants. I would ideally like to rent a couple suites with enough room for everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 2 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 3 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 4 Boston Airport Hotels
- 5 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 8 Parking in Naples Florida
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 14 What is there to do on MAUI
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 17 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 21 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 22 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Summer in Michigan