I'm a more "mature" (but fun) bride-to-be and I'm looking to get away with some good girlfriends in Charleston. We just want to relax, drink wine, shop and have nice dinners. Thought Charleston would be perfect. Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on larger rooms in a hotel or Inn within walking distance to most shops and restaurants. I would ideally like to rent a couple suites with enough room for everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Girls Get Away in Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 19 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive