I'm a more "mature" (but fun) bride-to-be and I'm looking to get away with some good girlfriends in Charleston. We just want to relax, drink wine, shop and have nice dinners. Thought Charleston would be perfect. Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on larger rooms in a hotel or Inn within walking distance to most shops and restaurants. I would ideally like to rent a couple suites with enough room for everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 4 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 8 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 9 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Sonoma
- 18 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 22 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake