I'm a more "mature" (but fun) bride-to-be and I'm looking to get away with some good girlfriends in Charleston. We just want to relax, drink wine, shop and have nice dinners. Thought Charleston would be perfect. Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on larger rooms in a hotel or Inn within walking distance to most shops and restaurants. I would ideally like to rent a couple suites with enough room for everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 4 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 7 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 road trip
- 11 New England Road Trip
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 16 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 17 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 18 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 23 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 24 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 25 Got error in dell printer 016-302