I'm a more "mature" (but fun) bride-to-be and I'm looking to get away with some good girlfriends in Charleston. We just want to relax, drink wine, shop and have nice dinners. Thought Charleston would be perfect. Wanted to see if anyone had recommendations on larger rooms in a hotel or Inn within walking distance to most shops and restaurants. I would ideally like to rent a couple suites with enough room for everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Angels Landing
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 11 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Arlington funeral plans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Grand Canyon
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 21 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 22 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 23 Midway point
- 24 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 25 New York City