My two sisters and I are planning our 2nd trip to Newport April 1st - 8th. We will be driving from Baltimore. I own a timeshare in Newport, but unfortunately, the time we can go is limited. Our 1st trip was last April during the same time. We had a great time and explored most of Newport. Unfortunately the weather was cold and windy, and I am told it can be during April. We are going back again this year, but would like to explore more of the surrounding cities. We would like to go to Boston and Salem, but am concerned about driving to Boston. How far is it and what do we do about parking? We have a whole week in Newport. Any suggestions?
Girls Annual Newport Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 5 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles