My two sisters and I are planning our 2nd trip to Newport April 1st - 8th. We will be driving from Baltimore. I own a timeshare in Newport, but unfortunately, the time we can go is limited. Our 1st trip was last April during the same time. We had a great time and explored most of Newport. Unfortunately the weather was cold and windy, and I am told it can be during April. We are going back again this year, but would like to explore more of the surrounding cities. We would like to go to Boston and Salem, but am concerned about driving to Boston. How far is it and what do we do about parking? We have a whole week in Newport. Any suggestions?
Girls Annual Newport Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown