My two sisters and I are planning our 2nd trip to Newport April 1st - 8th. We will be driving from Baltimore. I own a timeshare in Newport, but unfortunately, the time we can go is limited. Our 1st trip was last April during the same time. We had a great time and explored most of Newport. Unfortunately the weather was cold and windy, and I am told it can be during April. We are going back again this year, but would like to explore more of the surrounding cities. We would like to go to Boston and Salem, but am concerned about driving to Boston. How far is it and what do we do about parking? We have a whole week in Newport. Any suggestions?
Girls Annual Newport Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 3 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 Two airports to choose from?
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 18 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 19 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 20 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 layover
- 23 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 24 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?