We're considering traveling from Carson, WA to Randle, WA through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Google maps shows a possible route, but we are unsure of the road conditions: whether they're suitable for a standard minivan. Has anyone driven this route? Can you comment on its suitability? Are the roads marked, or is local knowledge required to navigate the roads?
Gifford Pinchot Nat'l Forest route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 California road trip
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 ONP help
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa