We're considering traveling from Carson, WA to Randle, WA through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest. Google maps shows a possible route, but we are unsure of the road conditions: whether they're suitable for a standard minivan. Has anyone driven this route? Can you comment on its suitability? Are the roads marked, or is local knowledge required to navigate the roads?
Gifford Pinchot Nat'l Forest route?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!