I am wanting to go to the Getty museum with our 12 an 14 year teenagers an husband for the day. Any comments or advise. We will be staying in Beverly hills an will need to get public transport - is this viable?
Getty museum LA
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 15 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Please critique our plan...
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Gearhart Oregon
- 21 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 22 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 23 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions