We're driving to NJ shore (2A,2K) in April, and are planning to spend Tues and Wed nights in NYC (Manhattan). We're planning to leave our car at a NJ rail station when we head into the City. What NJ station would you recommend we start from? (We can be flexible - haven't booked anywhere in NJ yet). We're looking for best combination of safe, economical parking and economical rail fares, and don't mind if trip is up to an hour or so.
Getting to NY from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 5 trains in Europe
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 11 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares