Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Getting to Mt. Rushmore from Ohio
Hi Fodor friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two airports to choose from?
- 2 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 layover
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 9 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 10 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 11 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 12 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 13 best area to stay in san diego
- 14 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 15 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 18 Road trip itinerary
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 21 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 22 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 23 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 24 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 25 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?