Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 6 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 12 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 24 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
Hi Fodor friends,