Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Trinity Site, NM
- 3 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 North Carolina airports
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 11 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 14 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 15 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 19 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 20 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
Hi Fodor friends,