Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Getting to Mt. Rushmore from Ohio
Hi Fodor friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 layover
- 18 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?