Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 4 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 8 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 9 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 10 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 11 Northwest Car Trip
- 12 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 16 Northwest Passage
- 17 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
Hi Fodor friends,