Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 4 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 5 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 6 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 7 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 8 Rental Car Orlando
- 9 Inexpensive family getaways
- 10 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 11 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 12 Discounted Rental Car?
- 13 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Valdez, Alaska
- 18 NJ to Florida drive
- 19 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 20 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 21 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 22 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Los Angeles to Nashville
Hi Fodor friends,