Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 2 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 3 Providence RI Waterfire
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 11 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 12 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 13 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 14 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.
Hi Fodor friends,