Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 4 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 9 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 10 Western U.S. Road trip
- 11 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 12 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 13 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 16 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 17 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 18 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 19 Returned from Sedona
- 20 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 First Trip to New Orleans
- 25 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
Hi Fodor friends,