Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 4 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 5 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 6 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 7 orlando need a car?
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 11 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 12 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 13 chicago to hibbing
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 16 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 19 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 20 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 21 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 22 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 23 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
Hi Fodor friends,