Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Getting to Mt. Rushmore from Ohio
Hi Fodor friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 2 Long Island Advice
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 14 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 15 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Boston suggestions
- 20 California
- 21 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route