Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Getting to Mt. Rushmore from Ohio
Hi Fodor friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 5 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 SFO International Airport
- 8 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 9 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 My Book of Mormon review
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Arches National Park in a day