Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Getting to Mt. Rushmore from Ohio
Hi Fodor friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 relocating travel
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel