We'll (a couple) be flying into Denver in early October, planning to stay in town a couple of nights before driving on to Utah national parks, probably Canyonlands. If possible, would rather take public transportation to downtown and not rent a car. What are the options, including a taxi, time and money-wise?
Getting to downtown Denver from airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 4 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 Florida St George's Island
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Weekend in NYC
- 20 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 23 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 24 Breckenridge in October
- 25 East Coast to West Coast travel route