We'll (a couple) be flying into Denver in early October, planning to stay in town a couple of nights before driving on to Utah national parks, probably Canyonlands. If possible, would rather take public transportation to downtown and not rent a car. What are the options, including a taxi, time and money-wise?
Getting to downtown Denver from airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 3 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Fall color yet?
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 11 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 12 My Book of Mormon review
- 13 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 18 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Arches National Park in a day
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 JFK Airport
- 23 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14