We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 Roller Coaster
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?