We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
getting to carlos bakery from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't Forget to Enjoy the Free Offers in United States
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 charlotte
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)