We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 13 Sedona for a Month
- 14 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 15 Alaska -public transport
- 16 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 17 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 18 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Southwest road trip
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 24 Alaska independent tour for group
- 25 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?