We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eastern Seaboard
- 2 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 3 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 4 DC Hotel location help
- 5 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 6 DC Metro to other sites?
- 7 Cleveland West Side Market
- 8 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Zurich airport connections
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 23 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska