We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marfa/Big Bend
- 2 Playing ball yesterday with the baby girl
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 11 Phoenix for the weekend
- 12 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 23 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 24 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 25 Philadelphia travel ideas