We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 4 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 5 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 6 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 11 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 12 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 13 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 14 Kauai in November
- 15 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 18 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 19 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 20 Little Compton, RI
- 21 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 22 Moab UT Accommendations
- 23 A week in NYC - first timers
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 New Orleans/long weekend in September