We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
getting to carlos bakery from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour