We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
getting to carlos bakery from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Things to do in La Jolla
- 5 family road trip
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 11 Kid School Admission
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 20 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 21 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday