We are a family of 4 Australians who will be coming to NYC mid December. We are staying at the Hotel Beacon on the upper West side. We would like to go to Carlos Bakery in Hoboken New jersey and wondered how long it would take and what method of public transport would be the quickest/easiest to use.
getting to carlos bakery from NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 5 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles