We're going to a game at Yankee Stadium on a Sunday afternoon coming from central Jersey. Would prefer not to drive, but may have to. Are there other easy, safe ways to get there? How difficult is the drive? I'm not a city driver.
Getting from NJ to Yankee Stadium
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego or Hawaii
- 2 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 3 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 4 Vegas Shows
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 7 SFO airport changing terminals
- 8 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 9 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 10 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 11 SF Activities
- 12 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 13 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 14 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 15 Paso Robles, CA
- 16 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 17 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 18 Full day in Nashville
- 19 Skiing
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 22 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 23 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 24 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 25 NYE in San Antonio