My husband and I will be coming to Florida in March 2012 (spring break) with our two grandchildren. We want to stay onsite at Disney World, but would also like to visit Universal Studios. We will not have a car. How can we do both? Any advice would be appreciated.
Getting from Disney World to Universal Studios and back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balloon fest hotels
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 20 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 21 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 22 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 23 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful