is there a way I can get from San Francisco, around from Donners pass going across CA to NV , & also the Laramie / Cheyenne pass , I would like to hook up with I-80 across country ,in an rv
getting around the passes
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 2 Cape Cod
- 3 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 8 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 9 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Getting around the Big Island
- 14 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 15 best of yellowstone
- 16 San Francisco - mid October
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 19 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 20 New York Yankee Station
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel