We are travelling to the US in September and are tossing around the idea of staying in San Diego for a few days. My husband has a wheelchair and we wouldn't be hiring a car. Is it fairly easy to get around using public transport? Also I would love some ideas on best area's to stay (either one of the beach areas or Gaslamp? We want to visit Old Town so would probably need to stay somewhere within walking distance to a train or whatever accessible transport could get us there. Also travelling with our 7yr old son.
Getting around San Diego for a wheelchair user with no car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations