my wife and I are considering north carolina and central vermont for a 3 or 4 night getaway.the drive to either would be about the same.we like the vibe, the hiking and the pure food.we have not been to North Carolina but are considering a place 20 minutes outside of Asheville.it is near to lots of hiking and waterfalls.it seems like there are a lot of options for food in Asheville but do not want to spend a lot of time there because we don't want hectic atmosphere.any input if you have been to either or both would be greatly appreciated.
getaway to western north Carolina or central Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 18 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC