my wife and I are considering north carolina and central vermont for a 3 or 4 night getaway.the drive to either would be about the same.we like the vibe, the hiking and the pure food.we have not been to North Carolina but are considering a place 20 minutes outside of Asheville.it is near to lots of hiking and waterfalls.it seems like there are a lot of options for food in Asheville but do not want to spend a lot of time there because we don't want hectic atmosphere.any input if you have been to either or both would be greatly appreciated.
getaway to western north Carolina or central Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 9 NW Houston restaurant help
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 15 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 16 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 19 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 20 charleston during Christmas Week
- 21 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?