I come to Fodor when I am in need of suggestions I trust. I recently moved to Augusta from Idaho (having used Fodor for several trips out west) and have a few girlfriends coming down from Illinois with their significant others to visit. The baby of our group o' friends (who is quite the girly-girl compared to me) is turning 30 and she wants to experience southern beauty.
We only have 3 days or so, but she is wanting good food, a little night life, maybe some shopping, and being by the ocean. I know this may not be the typical things people are looking for on fodor, but I am hoping the group can provide suggestions. She has seen shows on Savannah and wants to "feel" that southern charm. I haven't done much exploring so I am at a loss in giving insight as the person in the south. We are thinking about renting a cottage as there will be 5-8 of us.
Thank you everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day trip to Florida
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 3 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/addys-focus/
- 4 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 5 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 6 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 7 Week in Colorado
- 8 Moving to Dallas
- 9 Cape Cod visit in August
- 10 Florida Car Rental
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 13 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 14 Holland Tulip Festival
- 15 Is this a new record for spam?
- 16 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 17 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 18 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 23 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 BYOB in New York City