I am looking for clean, basic lodging that accepts pets in the above area. There appears to many mom/pop style lodgings which can vary greatly in cleanliness in my experience. Can anyone provide a recommendation for a clean one? Thank you in advance!
geneva-on-the-lake Ohio /Madison Ohio area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 2 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 3 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 4 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 5 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 13 Theater Historians
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon