I am looking for clean, basic lodging that accepts pets in the above area. There appears to many mom/pop style lodgings which can vary greatly in cleanliness in my experience. Can anyone provide a recommendation for a clean one? Thank you in advance!
geneva-on-the-lake Ohio /Madison Ohio area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 6 san fran sightseeing
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 11 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 12 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 Boston in winter?
- 20 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 21 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15