We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 2 Sandford Airport
- 3 Shenandoah National park
- 4 New Orleans Streetcars
- 5 24 days out west
- 6 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 7 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 8 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 9 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 10 Pacific Northwest
- 11 Just Wondering
- 12 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 13 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 14 Hawaii - where?
- 15 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 16 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 17 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 18 Anaheim - no car
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Dinner in Anchorage
- 22 Rental Car Orlando
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Upcoming Alaska Trip