We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 5 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Maine
- 8 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 9 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 12 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 13 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 20 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 21 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 22 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 23 Austin with Kids
- 24 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 25 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car