We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 15 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado