We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 4 Is the New York subway safe?
- 5 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 6 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 7 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 8 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 17 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 18 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida