We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 6 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 7 Mackinac or Holland?
- 8 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 9 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 10 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 13 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 14 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 15 Places to stay in TX...?
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 18 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 19 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 20 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 23 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 driving from LA to Portland