We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 JFK Airport
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Marco Island
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 things to do near Arches National Park
- 23 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed