We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Quiet hotel room in University district?