We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids Vacation Place
- 2 Desert Southwest
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 7 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 8 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 US-Canada road trip help
- 13 What to pack
- 14 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 15 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!