We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another long layover in Honolulu--where to store carry-on bag?
- 2 CARING ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES AVAILABLE email (email@example.com)
- 3 English bulldog Puppies Ready For Good Homes email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Seattle Hyatts
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 12 San Diego - wher to stay
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 15 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend