We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 10 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 11 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 17 California
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 20 Maui itinerary
- 21 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 22 Car Needed in Austin?
- 23 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 New Orleans Weekend
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights