We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 3 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Boston suggestions
- 6 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 7 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 17 Ben Landa
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights