We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City Christmas Trip
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 11 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 15 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 19 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 20 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live