We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 11 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 12 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 21 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 22 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 23 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 24 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday