We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 Fight against premature aging of the skin
- 5 http://reviverxtry.com/rejuvonus/
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Summer in Michigan
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 25 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!