We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 4 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 5 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Skagway
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 Chicago to Charleston
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 How many states have you been to?
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Honeymoon out west.
- 22 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?