We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 5 Romantic destination in the US
- 6 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 7 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 11 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 17 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 18 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 19 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston