We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover