We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 New England September
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 11 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 searching for urban master planned community
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Condos near Disney World
- 19 family celebration trip
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Hawaii Group Travel
- 22 New York To Ashville NC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?