We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 California Coast in January
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 7 Key West
- 8 Currency and hotels
- 9 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 Arizona in winter
- 15 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 19 Northern California Redwoods
- 20 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 21 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 22 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 23 Las Vegas Vacation
- 24 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 25 disneyland