We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reluminize
- 2 Jazzfest side trips
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 Miami
- 7 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 11 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 March in New Mexico
- 15 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Border crossing
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 23 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 24 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"