We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 fort lauderdale
- 8 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 22 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 25 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?