We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
- 1 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC