We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 3 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 5 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 6 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 9 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 10 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 11 Vegas Where to Start
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 13 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 14 A little packing advice..
- 15 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 16 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 17 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 18 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Niagara Falls train stations
- 21 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 22 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 23 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 24 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX