We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip in early May
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu