We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 New York Food Tours
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Broadway this week
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014