We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 6 a tourist in DC this February
- 7 Springtime in Florida
- 8 Kings and Sequoia.
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 12 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 13 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 14 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 15 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 16 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 17 USA October 2016
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Uber and Miami
- 24 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 25 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys