We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 4 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 5 Utah 2
- 6 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 7 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 13 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 14 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Sea world San Diego
- 20 Seattle in April
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!