We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 2 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 9 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 12 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 15 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay