We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 2 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 6 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 7 US Southwest
- 8 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 12 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 13 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 14 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 22 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 23 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 24 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 25 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?