We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC