We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC IN AUGUST
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?