We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia