We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 3 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 4 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 5 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 10 Christmas in Colorado
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 13 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Where to live in the North East
- 17 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 22 Houston during hurricane
- 23 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend