We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?