We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KitKat Helpline 1800*570*1233 for yahoo mail error cutting help online
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 13 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 AR State Parks
- 16 California Trip
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 23 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska