We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
General Myrtle Beach Questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Road trip through the south
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 16 Getting around Las Vegas
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Rafting near Denali
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 Kennebunkport and....?