We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 2 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 12 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 15 Western U.S. Road trip
- 16 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 17 Martha's Vineyard area
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family