I'm planning a quick trip for 2 days to the small town of Republic, MI to do some genealogy. I've been through the area years ago but need some hints on nearby hotel/inn accomodations, libraries, anything that may help my search. Thanks!
Genealogy trip in the UP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 2 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 3 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 4 Is the New York subway safe?
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 7 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 10 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 11 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 19 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 20 Chicago Questions
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel