I'm planning a quick trip for 2 days to the small town of Republic, MI to do some genealogy. I've been through the area years ago but need some hints on nearby hotel/inn accomodations, libraries, anything that may help my search. Thanks!
Genealogy trip in the UP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Road to Hana
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Rental Services
- 8 Hawaii is still Hell
- 9 Orlando parks advice
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 18 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Vegas in mid may
- 21 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 22 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 23 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 24 Texas for art and history lovers
- 25 Albuquerque to Las Vegas