I'm planning a quick trip for 2 days to the small town of Republic, MI to do some genealogy. I've been through the area years ago but need some hints on nearby hotel/inn accomodations, libraries, anything that may help my search. Thanks!
Genealogy trip in the UP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Maui itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 20 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 21 East Coast Road Trip
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids