hey guys, so my gf and I have been looking for places to vacation where its gay friendly. We love the beach, being outdoors, sight seeing and doing activities. We are pretty much down for anything. We are planning for a week in august of next year but want to get an early start on ideas. Preferably on the east coast. Any suggestions?
gay vacation spots
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 culpepper
- 9 NYC Clubs for live music
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Itinerary opinions
- 17 Calgary to Banff
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 24 Our perfect day in Key West
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast