hey guys, so my gf and I have been looking for places to vacation where its gay friendly. We love the beach, being outdoors, sight seeing and doing activities. We are pretty much down for anything. We are planning for a week in august of next year but want to get an early start on ideas. Preferably on the east coast. Any suggestions?
gay vacation spots
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 Williamsburg VA
- 6 new orleans swamp tours
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Baseball Road Trip
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice