I know lots of people hate Gatlinburg but on my upcoming trip to the US I reckon we will probably end up staying there on our way from Nashville and before we get to Ashville. A lot of the motels are names that I've never heard of, so I would like to know if anyone has any to recommend. I think we would prefer to stay in a motel rather than a cabin which might be isolated. Are there accommodations in Cades Cove - would we be better to stay there?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat before the show?
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 I95
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast