I know lots of people hate Gatlinburg but on my upcoming trip to the US I reckon we will probably end up staying there on our way from Nashville and before we get to Ashville. A lot of the motels are names that I've never heard of, so I would like to know if anyone has any to recommend. I think we would prefer to stay in a motel rather than a cabin which might be isolated. Are there accommodations in Cades Cove - would we be better to stay there?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 2 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 7 US Trip
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Bryce and Zion planning
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 12 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 13 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 14 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 15 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 16 Ohio to NYC
- 17 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 20 4 days road trip southern New England
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 23 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 24 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 25 Boston Restaurant suggestion