I know lots of people hate Gatlinburg but on my upcoming trip to the US I reckon we will probably end up staying there on our way from Nashville and before we get to Ashville. A lot of the motels are names that I've never heard of, so I would like to know if anyone has any to recommend. I think we would prefer to stay in a motel rather than a cabin which might be isolated. Are there accommodations in Cades Cove - would we be better to stay there?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Laura
Gatlinburg/Cades Cove - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Locker at JFK
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego