I know lots of people hate Gatlinburg but on my upcoming trip to the US I reckon we will probably end up staying there on our way from Nashville and before we get to Ashville. A lot of the motels are names that I've never heard of, so I would like to know if anyone has any to recommend. I think we would prefer to stay in a motel rather than a cabin which might be isolated. Are there accommodations in Cades Cove - would we be better to stay there?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Laura
Gatlinburg/Cades Cove - Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 House sitter
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 x mas
- 15 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 16 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 19 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 20 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 21 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Stopover in MIAMI
- 24 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 25 San Francisco Advice needed