I know lots of people hate Gatlinburg but on my upcoming trip to the US I reckon we will probably end up staying there on our way from Nashville and before we get to Ashville. A lot of the motels are names that I've never heard of, so I would like to know if anyone has any to recommend. I think we would prefer to stay in a motel rather than a cabin which might be isolated. Are there accommodations in Cades Cove - would we be better to stay there?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 New Hampshire
- 4 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 5 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 6 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 7 Driving to Naples fl
- 8 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 20 Nashville Questions
- 21 Summer vacation
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 24 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February