Hubby and I are driving from Gatlinburg down to Asheville in mid April. Know there will be a sharp contrast to both towns. Have planned our stay in Gatlinburg but looking for suggestions beyond the Biltmore and downtown Asheville to visit. Also open to suggestions for hotels in Asheville, as the Biltmore is too pricey. What would be a good location for lodging? Like staying at B&B, but thinking not so much for this visit. What do you think? Thanks
Gatlinburg to Asheville - Don't want to miss something a thing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 4 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 5 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 6 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 15 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 16 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 21 Alaskan coast travel options
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?