Hubby and I are driving from Gatlinburg down to Asheville in mid April. Know there will be a sharp contrast to both towns. Have planned our stay in Gatlinburg but looking for suggestions beyond the Biltmore and downtown Asheville to visit. Also open to suggestions for hotels in Asheville, as the Biltmore is too pricey. What would be a good location for lodging? Like staying at B&B, but thinking not so much for this visit. What do you think? Thanks
Gatlinburg to Asheville - Don't want to miss something a thing!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16