Help! Been all over the web trying to find the toll cost from Newark Airport to Exit 172 (last in NJ). When I was a teen in the 70s we called the GSP the 'quarter chucker' because there were so many tolls on the way to the shore. But it's my first trip back in 20+ years and I don't want to get stuck without enough dollar bills, quarters, whatever. Anybody travel this regularly who has an answer? Times have changed....sigh. Thanks.
Garden State Pkwy tolls
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 8 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 11 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 18 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 19 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Lake Tahoe
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Moab and Bluff