Help! Been all over the web trying to find the toll cost from Newark Airport to Exit 172 (last in NJ). When I was a teen in the 70s we called the GSP the 'quarter chucker' because there were so many tolls on the way to the shore. But it's my first trip back in 20+ years and I don't want to get stuck without enough dollar bills, quarters, whatever. Anybody travel this regularly who has an answer? Times have changed....sigh. Thanks.
Garden State Pkwy tolls
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 17 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 18 Memphis Tours
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Meredith New Hampshire
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 23 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake