My Mother wants me to take her for a drive along the Texas Gulf Coast, from Galveston to the end of South Padre Island, on Thanksgiving Day. Can you give me an idea of how long a drive that might be? We would then go to San Antonio and Austin. We have been to San Antonio and Austin many times, but never along the Texas Gulf Coast. BTW, we are from Northwest Florida. How does the scenery compare to our Gulf Coast? Thanks for any advice.
Galveston and South Padre Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas