My Mother wants me to take her for a drive along the Texas Gulf Coast, from Galveston to the end of South Padre Island, on Thanksgiving Day. Can you give me an idea of how long a drive that might be? We would then go to San Antonio and Austin. We have been to San Antonio and Austin many times, but never along the Texas Gulf Coast. BTW, we are from Northwest Florida. How does the scenery compare to our Gulf Coast? Thanks for any advice.
Galveston and South Padre Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?