I'm in the Hampton Inn, just up the road from beautiful downtown Galax, VA where the 9th Annual Leaf and String Festival is just finishing up.
For those of you who like the old-time country music(not bluegrass)this is, if not a must at least a worthwhile place to visit if you are anywhere nearby.
We are pleased with the motel: nice room, flat-screen TV, comfortable beds, quiet AC, good service, OK bkfst included in price.
The festival takes place on about 4 blocks in Galax, with performances on two stages. The bands range from Good to Quite Good.
Bring your own folding chairs.
Parking is no problem. No parking meters on the streets.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 3 JFK Terminal 8
- 4 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 9 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 10 AR State Parks
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 17 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 18 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Atlanta With Toddler
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?