Looking to travel to the Gaitlinsburg area in mid-January for a week and wondering if weather conditions would limit our visit. Also would there be things to do? Are the arts and craft center/shops, shows, shops open? Would the weather conditions hinder our visit since we are in the Smokey Mountains. Want to drive to Asheville for a day too? Open to any suggestions as to what to do at this time of year. Thanks ahead of time
Gaitlinsburg area in mid January.....snow, ice restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Circle Oahu / luau
- 10 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 13 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 14 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 15 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 replica designer handbags
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Cape Cod in early April
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 united and carry-ons
- 25 Portland Maine Hotels