googling the topic I learn that as a senior I can do the above trip using Sond Transit and Everett transit for just $3 plus the ticket at the Boeing factory of $15 or so as against $62 charged by the various tours, a huge saving. Can anyone who has actually done the trip tell me how arduous it is and whether it is worthwhile to save $40 abouts.
future of flight museum in seattle by public transport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 5 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 8 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 culpepper
- 12 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 13 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 14 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Pub with food in Seattle
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 Hotel near Miami airport
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 25 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island