googling the topic I learn that as a senior I can do the above trip using Sond Transit and Everett transit for just $3 plus the ticket at the Boeing factory of $15 or so as against $62 charged by the various tours, a huge saving. Can anyone who has actually done the trip tell me how arduous it is and whether it is worthwhile to save $40 abouts.
future of flight museum in seattle by public transport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Arches National Park in a day
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 JFK Airport
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???