googling the topic I learn that as a senior I can do the above trip using Sond Transit and Everett transit for just $3 plus the ticket at the Boeing factory of $15 or so as against $62 charged by the various tours, a huge saving. Can anyone who has actually done the trip tell me how arduous it is and whether it is worthwhile to save $40 abouts.
future of flight museum in seattle by public transport
- 1 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 NYC
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 6 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 7 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 8 Middlebury vt quickie
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 15 hello guys....
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 19 Albuquerque to Denver
- 20 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip