googling the topic I learn that as a senior I can do the above trip using Sond Transit and Everett transit for just $3 plus the ticket at the Boeing factory of $15 or so as against $62 charged by the various tours, a huge saving. Can anyone who has actually done the trip tell me how arduous it is and whether it is worthwhile to save $40 abouts.
future of flight museum in seattle by public transport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?