I've heard of people getting good deals on nice furniture (dining room sets, etc) by buying directly from the manufacturer while in the Carolinas (don't recall if it's north, south or both). Has anyone done this or know how it works? Do you have to know what you want (model#, etc) ahead of time or can you actually shop the manufacturers showroom? Any info would be great!
Furniture deals in the Carolinas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 5 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 12 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 13 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 14 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 15 Cape Cod trip report
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!