I've heard of people getting good deals on nice furniture (dining room sets, etc) by buying directly from the manufacturer while in the Carolinas (don't recall if it's north, south or both). Has anyone done this or know how it works? Do you have to know what you want (model#, etc) ahead of time or can you actually shop the manufacturers showroom? Any info would be great!
Furniture deals in the Carolinas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions