I've heard of people getting good deals on nice furniture (dining room sets, etc) by buying directly from the manufacturer while in the Carolinas (don't recall if it's north, south or both). Has anyone done this or know how it works? Do you have to know what you want (model#, etc) ahead of time or can you actually shop the manufacturers showroom? Any info would be great!
Furniture deals in the Carolinas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown