I've heard of people getting good deals on nice furniture (dining room sets, etc) by buying directly from the manufacturer while in the Carolinas (don't recall if it's north, south or both). Has anyone done this or know how it works? Do you have to know what you want (model#, etc) ahead of time or can you actually shop the manufacturers showroom? Any info would be great!
Furniture deals in the Carolinas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 2 USA trip
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 trains in Europe
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares