I wanted to go away for the weekend (leave Fri night, return Sun) with my boyfriend. Since this is a short trip, I wanted to travel no more than 2 hours from Long Island, and attempt to keep expenses down.
We are looking for good food, fun nightlife, and walkable (or no more than 15 min drive) day activities, such as museums, antiquing, shopping, spa....
Most likely to travel end of September or beginning of October.
Thank you for your help
Fun towns within 2 hour drive from L.I.
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 3 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 4 Around North America (cruise)
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)