my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/pure-slim-365/
- 3 October New England Honeymoon??
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 13 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 14 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 17 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 20 Zion National Park
- 21 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 22 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS