my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 15 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 Minneapolis Parking
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!