my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Reagan Library
- 4 US Open Tennis
- 5 Hawaii with limited time
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 12 Hotels in San Diego
- 13 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 14 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 17 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 18 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 19 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 20 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 23 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 24 Grand Teton Questions
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please