my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross country tips
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Driving Alaska
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!