my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/brick-muscle/
- 2 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 3 Yoga Retreats
- 4 Florida for a while
- 5 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 6 Florida apartments/condos?
- 7 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 8 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 9 Quick Acela Questions
- 10 Please help me with directions
- 11 http://www.wecareskincare.com/juvalux/
- 12 has been developed as a strong
- 13 Dinner having had significantly less than 500 calories
- 14 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 15 Exercises Drop Belly Fat
- 16 Budget Hotels near Jessa Ram Hospital
- 17 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 18 You will need a lot of this
- 19 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 20 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 21 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 22 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 23 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 24 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 25 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast