my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Arches National Park in a day
- 11 SFO International Airport
- 12 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 13 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 14 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 My Book of Mormon review
- 20 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 21 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 22 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?