my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthychatboard.com/transform-derma-serum
- 2 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 3 Vcor Male Enhancement-Improve Your Workout Strength
- 4 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 5 What kind of Word press issues we can solve?
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Florida Vacation Rental
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 help me plan a Cali trip
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 24 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!