my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 2 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 3 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 4 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 8 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 14 trains in Europe
- 15 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 16 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 22 Alaskan coast travel options
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report