my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 US Southwest
- 15 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 17 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 18 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids