my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 4 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 5 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 4th of July in Chicago
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 The District by Hilton Club
- 10 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 nashville,tenn
- 14 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 15 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 16 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 17 Yosemite Hike
- 18 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 21 Bucket List
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 25 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights