my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 Summer in Michigan
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Glacier National Park
- 7 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 8 South east road trip
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 12 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 13 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 14 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Any Sanibel experts?
- 18 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 19 Later Winter around Mobile
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Coffee in Boston?
- 25 Nashville Never Been