my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 13 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater