my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 5 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 6 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 7 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 10 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 14 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 15 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 16 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 19 Driving at Night in YNP
- 20 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 23 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 24 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 25 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?