my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 2 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 3 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride