my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 Northern California in February
- 7 Universal Orlando
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 10 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 11 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 12 California
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 15 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 18 Florida or caribbean
- 19 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 24 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 25 New England September