my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 3 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 11 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 12 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?