my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 4 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 5 A week in NYC - first timers
- 6 Boston restaurants
- 7 Itinerary Critique
- 8 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 9 Tucson in February
- 10 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 11 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 12 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 13 Lets each do a post
- 14 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 15 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 16 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 17 Help with visit for a month!!
- 18 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 19 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 20 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 21 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 22 FLA testing the waters
- 23 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
- 24 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 25 San Diego Airport Hotels