my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What channel in of Live Stream UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 6 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 10 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 driving from LA to Portland
- 13 Places to stay in TX...?
- 14 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 18 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 19 Silverthorne
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 22 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 23 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 24 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 25 San Antonio