my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Amish Showroom
- 3 Clenz Philly
- 4 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 5 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 6 Zirconia Crowns
- 7 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 8 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 9 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 10 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 16 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 21 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 22 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 23 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 24 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska