my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 4 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 blue ridge parkway?
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 San Diego, mission valley
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 22 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging