my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Hawaii with older parents
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Fort Myers Area
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 22 Fall in Ozarks
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver