my boyfriend and i are going on a last-minute trip to fort lauderdale/miami and we're looking for some fun things to do...i've heard there is a racetrack in fort lauderdale and a butterfly reserve, but i'm also interested in things to do at night, as well as day.
anyone have any suggestions? we're leaving really soon, so your help is VERY much appreciated!
fun things to do in fort lauderdale/miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 5 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 6 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Seafood
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 12 Boston
- 13 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 23 Boston/Salem with kids
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!