We have been to the Hands On Museum several times and need another outlet to take two small children (4 and 2) in Ann Arbor or nearby. Family lives in Brighton. Maybe someone knows of an interesting place in that area also. Any ideas welcome to entertain two young ones.
Fun things to do in Ann Arbor with small children
- 1 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 2 Death Valley in November
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 Blue ridge parkway
- 5 Minnesota State Fair
- 6 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 7 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 Columbus food !
- 10 Great Beach's
- 11 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town