My sons and I try to visit a different ballpark each summer. This year we are excited to be attending a game at Citizens Bank Park for the first time. There are 6 of us all together: my sons, who are 19 and 20, and three of their college buddies who are the same ages as my sons. We are going on a Friday night, and I was wondering what would be something fun to do after the game. Also, we are staying at a hotel downtown. Would you suggest driving to the game or taking the subway? Thanks for any suggestions.
Fun things to do after a Phillies game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 Romantic destination in the US
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 10 Minneapolis Parking
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 13 family road trip
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 17 Kid School Admission
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 New York City-New Things?
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do