My sons and I try to visit a different ballpark each summer. This year we are excited to be attending a game at Citizens Bank Park for the first time. There are 6 of us all together: my sons, who are 19 and 20, and three of their college buddies who are the same ages as my sons. We are going on a Friday night, and I was wondering what would be something fun to do after the game. Also, we are staying at a hotel downtown. Would you suggest driving to the game or taking the subway? Thanks for any suggestions.
Fun things to do after a Phillies game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte