Any recommendations...it will be a full day of sightseeing so we want a fun place to stop for dinner before going to Lion King.
Three girls ages 11 and 12.thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 7 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 8 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 9 Atlanta With Toddler
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 12 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 16 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 17 9-10 day trip to WA
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 20 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?