Hello -- looking for hotel suggestions for 2-3 nights mid week in newport, RI. want to get some R&R so comfy beds, movies on tv in room, possible pool/massages and fun bar or restaurant in hotel, walking distance to fun dinners and shopping. going with best friend as celebration week..leaving hubbys and kids behind..! money not an issue (marriott best choice??)
Fun Hotel for girls weekend in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando