Hello -- looking for hotel suggestions for 2-3 nights mid week in newport, RI. want to get some R&R so comfy beds, movies on tv in room, possible pool/massages and fun bar or restaurant in hotel, walking distance to fun dinners and shopping. going with best friend as celebration week..leaving hubbys and kids behind..! money not an issue (marriott best choice??)
Fun Hotel for girls weekend in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 7 San Diego - wher to stay
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?