Can a mom, dad and 2 teens have fun AND make it back alive? Our family of 4 is taking a road trip/river rafting trip this August. Our last family trip was a disaster because Mom & Dad enjoy history and sightseeing and this bores the 16 & 19 year olds. We're driving a loop: Denver-Estes Park-Steamboat Springs-Glenwood Springs-Denver. Suggestions to help kepp us all happy will be welcomed!
Fun for family w/TEENS? - Estes, Glenwood Spgs, Steamboat Spgs.
- 1 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 11 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 12 Northwest Trip
- 13 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 14 Death Valley in November
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 17 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 18 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 19 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco