Our family of three (daughter is 13) will be going on a beach vacation to the Charleston area in August, staying on Isle of Palms. We love Charleston and look forward to dining in great restaurants, visiting the Aquarium and other sights, etc. We always like to splurge on one really awesome activity when we’re on vacation – Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona; whitewater rafting in Jackson, WY; horseback riding in Yellowstone. Looking for some recommendations for the Charleston area – any fun family adventures to suggest? Thanks in advance!
Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 2 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 California coast: April
- 8 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 9 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 10 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 11 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side